The WorkSTEPS Program was developed in response to industry's need for reliable, medically/legally defensible employment testing programs which could effectively reduce work place injury incidence and work place injury costs. The Program, which is based upon objective scientific data and collection, conforms fully to EEOC Guidelines for application of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Comprehensive musculo-skeletal evaluation including assessments of range of motion, strength, posture and joint integrity.
- Assessment of cardiovascular status including recovery condition, risk profile, blood pressure and heart rate.
- Static (isometric) strength evaluation of the back and extremities with resultant comparative analysis.
- Dynamic (isometric) strength evaluation of the back and extremities with resultant comparative analysis.
- Isokinetic/isodynamic assessments of the back and extremities on high-tech computerized equipment with analysis of deficits and/or abnormalities.
- Risk profile for overuse syndromes (e.g. carpal tunnel syndrome).
- Job specific or job simulation components which include instruction in proper body mechanics and lifting techniques.
- Health Facilities Rehab has certified WorkSTEPS clinicians.
*For more information about WorkSTEPS, please visit their website at www.worksteps.com
Our program focuses on the promotion and maintenance of the degree of physical, mental and social well being of workers in all occupations by adapting work to people and people to work.
- Worksite Ergonomic Analysis
- Return-to-Work Consulting
- Pre- and Post-Offer Employment Testing
- Functional Rehabilitation and Work Hardening
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
*Health Facilities Rehabilitation Services is a certified Division of Workers Compensation facility.