What is Aquatic Therapy?
Aquatic Therapy can benefit those suffering from:
- Back Pain
- Joint Pain
- Joint replacement
- Neurological conditions including: Parkinson's Disease, post stroke effects, head injuries, balance disorders
- Sports injuries for all ages
Why Choose Health Facilities Rehab Aquatic Center?
- HydroWorx 500 Series is a specialized therapeutic pool
- Variable speed underwater treadmill
- Underwater camera system to monitor and measure progress
- Controlled water and room temperature
- Patient Lift
- High powered jets for resistance training and muscle strengthening
- Hydro Massage system with adjustable flow for light or deep penetrating massage to soothe arthritic joints and sore muscles
What is Required for Aquatic Therapy?
- Physician's Order
- Private Insurance
- Private Pay
- Medicare Part A and B
Is Aquatic Therapy Right For Me?
Consult your physician today to decide if Aquatic Therapy is the right approach for your physical rehabilitation needs!